Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my name is arad ralami, I just bought a Nissan Xterra, but you know in Iran, we called it Nissan Roniz, Anyway this my car pictures :

If you are curious why in Iran we called Nissan Roniz just read this description on Wikipedia

·
Registered
‘06 Super Black S 5AT & ‘10 Knight Armor OR 5AT
882 Posts
Welcome!

That is a sweet looking Roniz!
I had no idea they even existed. Very cool.

Post some pics of the inside!

Reactions: aradii

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Very nice.

Subtle differences in the body/trim
I like the moulding around the fender flares.

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome! I hadn’t heard of the Roniz before. I lived in Oman, and they had more Xterras than I think most people here could imagine. It was truly one of the more popular vehicles there. It’s strange to see where certain models thrive and where they are different. Thanks for sharing pics of your ride.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi everyone my name is arad ralami, I just bought a Nissan Xterra, but you know in Iran, we called it Nissan Roniz, Anyway this my car pictures :
View attachment 131244

View attachment 131245

If you are curious why in Iran we called Nissan Roniz just read this description on Wikipedia
nice
View attachment 131246
View attachment 131244

View attachment 131245

View attachment 131246
nice car! Enjoy the ride! Is it a 4 WD?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome aradii.

Does the name Roniz have any particular meaning or significance?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome! I hadn’t heard of the Roniz before. I lived in Oman, and they had more Xterras than I think most people here could imagine. It was truly one of the more popular vehicles there. It’s strange to see where certain models thrive and where they are different. Thanks for sharing pics of your ride.
You're welcome, just in Iran we called Roniz it's not a worldwide name! ;)
nice car! Enjoy the ride! Is it a 4 WD?
Thanks, Yes it's 4 WD and in Iran, it's one of the most popular cars that people want to go off-roading.
Welcome aradii.

Does the name Roniz have any particular meaning or significance?
I've searched for you but I couldn't find any specific meaning for roniz it's just a city name in one of our provinces!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts