Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
on line
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 24 and live in Boston and do a lot of traveling all around New England, still go to VT quite a bit (parents live there). Will be moving to the Vista, CA area for work in September. I do a lot of skiing, hunting, fishing, camping, and spend all the rest of my time working on my toys. I've got my Xterra, an '02 Arctic Cat 400i, and a 1995 Yamaha FZR600R. You guys have an amazing site here. I was browsing through here the other day and answered just about every question I had about my rig. Anyway, talk to you soon!

Tuckerman's Ravine 4/1/07:

·
on line
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheels are Granite Alloy's - From Tire Rack. Some people don't like them, but I do, plus, they seem strong enough to handle larger tires when I save up enough money to do a lift.

I would have never bought my grille / rear bumper guards had I known about Shrockworks. O well, it'll give me something to save up for.

Here's a pic of the front, too (first day of deer season last year)

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
589 Posts
Welcome to the site, and more so welcome to the San Diego area soon enough. We have a great group of people that off-road around here, so feel free to send a PM once your out here.

·
on line
232 Posts
Elmer Fudd drives an Xterra! SWEET! I'm gonna git you, you wascaly wabbit!

Just messin... welcome!

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Welcome aboard. You're grille guard might not be ideal for off roading but it still looks really nice with the lights you picked!

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :geek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts