Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
on line
111 Posts
Nice, I have a 05' with 6 speed manual. I was happy to see they replaced the clutch, I was dumb and did another Nissan stock one, the first one only lasted me 75k so if I keep the truck long enough then I will replace with aftermarket.

I didn't see coil packs on the list, if those are still going lucky, mine went at 95k and did the spark plugs at the same time. Nice looking ride you will enjoy it. while there are days I for sure wish I had the slush box (like stuck in a huge traffic jame) the 6 makes the truck very fun to drive.

·
Registered
827 Posts
C$9,676. For the vehicle condition, the maintenance records, the punitive CAFE regulations and these uber-crazy market conditions, strikes me as a decent price.

(y)

Reactions: Blipblorp

·
on line
111 Posts
That is a great list and it included the timing chain which would have been a huge expense so you way head of the game! I had mine done around that same timeframe under extended warranty. So those coilpacks are really old, so fingers crossed they will go a while longer but budge for a new set, I had mine running poorly for just 40 miles and it fried one of my cat converters. Plan to spend around $600-900 depending on where you live and use only the OEM ones and cheaper made in mexico ones are a waste of money.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey all! I'm brand new here and just picked up my first Xterra. It's a 2006 4x4 with......a manual! Currently has 167000 miles on it but came with 3 pages of maintenance records. My last few and current car have all been Japanese sports cars. Previously a 2016 Scion FRS, currently driving a 2022 Toyota GR86. While I'm super into doing track days and hitting the canyons, I do also enjoy some adventuring, (I learned how to drive in a 1991 Jeep XJ - in the dirt of course). As a very avid mountain biker, I decided it was time to get an extra vehicle. Just something to throw the bikes in and go on adventures. Here is what I ended up with.

View attachment 145650 View attachment 145659

View attachment 145657
View attachment 145656
View attachment 145654
View attachment 145655
View attachment 145653 View attachment 145659 View attachment 145660 View attachment 145649
Welcome! Clean ride! She’ll double that mileage with ease and get you wherever you need to go. Congrats. Great platform as is or to build into your own. You’ll find a great knowledgeable community here. Enjoy her!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Nice ride and purchase! I am in AZ as well. Looks like those photos might be a hiking spot I’ve been to near Usery Mountain. Enjoy and look for me on the road! I just bought mine last month so feel free to ask questions or reach out for local help.

View attachment 145871
Not sure where the pictures were taken? They were sent to me by the seller. I am out at Usery a bunch though. Hawes is my favorite trail network for mountain biking! Have you ever taken your X out on the Bulldog Canyon OHV trails near Usery?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not sure where the pictures were taken? They were sent to me by the seller. I am out at Usery a bunch though. Hawes is my favorite trail network for mountain biking! Have you ever taken your X out on the Bulldog Canyon OHV trails near Usery?
Not yet but I will! I just installed my lift last week and got the tires installed Friday. I’ve hit that in a UTV though and the track on the West end were a blast. I’m in Gilbert. You?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here is another forum, the guy was interviewed on TFL youtube channel, I think he is in CO. XterraNation I'm in Surprise, AZ and also just joined but have not found an "X" yet. I too want a one owner with extensive records but have not found any yet.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts