Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
1,739 Posts
I think if they put Utah and Arizona in with us that would be a clean sweep.

·
on line
2,004 Posts
I'm just mad that any real wheeling for me requires a 4 hr drive.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
seriously, that thing gives me the hebejeebies.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
What up locals!?!?!?!

Unfortunately my two youngins have temporarily killed my wheeling time but I will be back out there soon. Just throwin this out there in case anyone see my avatar on a black X, you know it's me.

As for the name, it's just a gamers id i liked using back in the day. Yup, you guessed it, youngins pretty much killed that too.

·
on line
2,004 Posts
cause u guys are lame :)

·
on line
14,613 Posts
I bought the new X with 2 buns in the oven. I thought it would give me plenty of time to get my rig ready. Twins are now 3 years old and my rig still needs suspension. I tell them "when you are potty trained daddy will take you off road." :)

That should buy me a little more time.

·
on line
2,004 Posts
Logisense said:
so how many of you SoCal'ers come up to Cal City on the weekends for dirt biking and the like? being stationed here at Edwards has its ups (LOTS of desert to drive in) but also its downs (everything is at least an hour away)
what about Prairie City OHV? I think it's close by

·
on line
547 Posts
i honestly couldn't tell you a thing about whats near me. i just got here Dec 19th and have lived in the house since jan 1st. picked up my truck from the LA port on dec 20th so its still getting used to US soil!! if people want to meet up on a weekend some time just throw out an idea in here im ALWAYS down to go wheelin. more than likely will bring the wife too!!

·
on line
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Logisense said:
i honestly couldn't tell you a thing about whats near me. i just got here Dec 19th and have lived in the house since jan 1st. picked up my truck from the LA port on dec 20th so its still getting used to US soil!! if people want to meet up on a weekend some time just throw out an idea in here im ALWAYS down to go wheelin. more than likely will bring the wife too!!
Dude, meet us (SCCX) this w/e for the Lancaster run. Info: http://www.sccxterra.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3527&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I know Lancaster isn't too far from ya

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Hey Socal peeps, nice to see we have a regional area. Kahuna are you in for the Lancaster run? You were undecided on SCCX. Anyone know whats up with Texas canyon(aka Rowher Flats) in the Newhall area? Its been closed since the recent fire season. Thats a fun day trip place to go.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts