Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
on line
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this community. I bought a "New" 2006 Xterra S 4x4 MT about 2 months ago. I love it, haven't managed to get it stuck in stock form as of yet. Actually at about 1100 miles I was wheeling it with temp tags, lol. I came from an Altima, so I did take a little plunge on gas milage. I still manage between 20-21 MPG though. Hope to learn some good stuff from this community. Take care.

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for all the warm welcomes. If anyone is from MD we need to have a meet up and find somewhere to do a little off-roading.

·
on line
123 Posts
welcome!

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

WhiteX2006 said:
...If anyone is from MD we need to have a meet up and find somewhere to do a little off-roading.
What part of MD are you in? I'll be transfering to Patuxent River, MD Later this year.

Rob

·
on line
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am near Annapolis, which is not too far from where you will be (I think). I believe you will be near Crofton. When you come this way, let me know.

·
on line
564 Posts
Yeah, Annapolis is about 70 miles north of Pax River. I went to high school not to far from you in Pasadena. I'll give you a shout when I get over that way...it won't be until December though.

Rob

·
on line
776 Posts
annapolis, Md

Hey there white x 06. Its kinda funny, but I just moved from annapolis to PA. Spent nearly my whole life in Annapolis, Arnold & surrounding areas! PM me if you get the chance. Maybe we can set up A run or get into somethin else. I hear ya on the east coast meet, as well.

P.S. With the STOOOPID high cost of living there, will you be able to do any mods to yer x? lol. Later.

·
on line
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hear ya on that high cost of living, but I do have a well paying job. I actually shouldn't have bought my truck because about a month after I did, me and the girlfriend split. Now I am looking into buying a houseand the truck payment does not help, lol. I will survive, though. I am looking into moving to the eastern shore - it's a little cheaper over there.

·
on line
564 Posts
WhiteX2006 said:
...I am looking into moving to the eastern shore - it's a little cheaper over there.
Yeah, but then you have to deal with the bay bridge traffic. I hear it's REALLY bad now.

Rob

1 - 20 of 29 Posts