Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
little late as I've posted on here already, but I thought I'd introduce myself. Had my X since July 2005 and love it! Came from import car scene and then an airbagged Tahoe on 22s - but would never go back.

If anybody in South Florida wants to meet up, I got a pretty nice camera and like to shoot automotive stuff whenever possible. Here's an old shot of my X from when I first got it, it's all stock now except for some PIAAs in the bumper - hopefully not for long though! There's some more shots of it in the "driveway" post over in the pictures section.

one more pic

·
on line
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah, I don't even remember what they were - the tires are Nitto Terra Grapplers, I forget the size but they rubbed like hell in the front on full turn. 18" diameter wheels though

powdercoated them black before i sold them - looked sharp

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Welcome.
You are going to get lots of questions about your rims. Do you have any info?
brand, where you got them?

·
on line
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bueller44 said:
Welcome.
I'll look up the reciept and let you guys know
i believe the tires were 285/60

·
on line
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm from Northern VA (Woodbridge/Fairfax) originally. Moved to South Florida last year... still trying to get used to it... im sure that trip to the keys next month will put me over the top

·
on line
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bueller44 said:
Welcome.
The wheels were American Racing 18x9 (they don't make them anymore)
and Nitto Terra Grappler 285/60/18 (they didn't make the 285/65/18 at the time)

The wheels were excessively offset and had a thick-ass back pad so they cleared calipers and everything just fine. I swear it took me like 3 months of research to find A wheel, ANY wheel that would fit. Back then, parts were scarce... I remember being on 4wheelparts.com everyday waiting for a lift tocome available so i could step up the tire size.

before i was married of course... and i had the disposable income for such things lol

·
TNX Administrator
20,252 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Creek said:
Welcome! I'll be in So. Florida Naples/Ft. Myers and Ft. Lauderdale in the beginning of March. Feel like taking some glam shots of my rig?
glam pics? how bout some gnarly 4wheelin' pics? lol

Yah man definitely. PM me when the time gets closer, we'll set up to meet and get some shots

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Welcome to our site. :)

·
on line
10,133 Posts
bkohler said:
Creek said:
Welcome! I'll be in So. Florida Naples/Ft. Myers and Ft. Lauderdale in the beginning of March. Feel like taking some glam shots of my rig?
glam pics? how bout some gnarly 4wheelin' pics? lol

Yah man definitely. PM me when the time gets closer, we'll set up to meet and get some shots
Shiiiiiii!t...sounds like you should come up to Ocala NF when I'm there. Going wheelin whith my uncle and cousin. They both are jeep lovers...hoping to show them whats up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts