Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My name is Matt, I'm 17, and I hope to be the proud owner of a 2nd gen x pretty soon (pics will be posted when it happens). The focus of my life is BMX biking. It's essentially all i do. I also love heavy metal (i.e. Judas Priest)and my pet cat. I've been lurking on these boards for a while and it feels good to have finally registered.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Very much worth the wait. I lurked around alot of sites while I was in Iraq last time. When I got back I got my new X. So happy with it. :D

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Electric Eye, Green Manalishi, Nightcrawler (i think thats the name of it).

Those were some of my favorites. But i havent listened to the band in a long long time. I used to own like all of their albums.

Welcome to the club.

·
TNX Administrator
20,367 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Welcome aboard and let us know when you score the X!

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

Rob

·
on line
628 Posts
Welcome, but when you do finally get the Xterra be careful to not be "Breaking the Law", the power of the X might compel you to drive faster than you should.

I know, horrible pun, but Judas Priest rocks!!!

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Welcome aboard my man! The X is well worth the wait!

·
on line
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
USArmyX said:
Welcome, but when you do finally get the Xterra be careful to not be "Breaking the Law", the power of the X might compel you to drive faster than you should.

I know, horrible pun, but Judas Priest rocks!!!

^^^The man knows his shit. Pics will def follow upon aquisition (sp?) of the X. I've narrowed it down to two choices. Avalanche S w/tan interior or Midnight Blue Metallic S w/tan interior. Both have the 5spd AT. Hope to haev it by the end of the week!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts