Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
on line
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha from Hawaii,

I found this forum from noas website. I dont own a X, but I do own a 2007 Frontier Nismo Crew Cab.

www.nismo4x4.com

I am going to be doing a SAS next summer and I was told there was alot of good info on this site. I am good friends with Aj over at www.bentup.com who will be doing the swap.

It seems the SAS is simular to the Tacoma Guys, and I am sure almost all of the parts used are the same as they are doing it, eg... Waggy frontend, Toyota Steering box with hydro assist....

So i am wondering what you all do for the since our trucks are the same....

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Welcome :wav:

·
on line
294 Posts
Welcome to the party. I own an 06 Crew LE Frontier myself. Wizard, do I know you from CF.org?

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
on line
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Going to be new to the X Family, ordered our Xterra today, dealer said it takes ....

Aloha all from Hawaii!

Today I got the good news, my Wife ordered our new Xterra today. She works at Nissan so they didn't make us put any money down or anything, they just wanted what one we wanted and then the person who does the ordering ordered it!

We ordered a 2009 Night Armor Off-Road Package with Built in Navi and the Prem Package.
Didn't order the floor mats because we we going to get the rubber ones from the Nissan dealer for about a 10th of the price of the carpeted ones :)

So I guess now we wait, they said it can take up to 3 months to come in. (I hate waiting)

We will be selling our 2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo when / before our new truck comes in.

Already have plans for the new Xterra

But we will see how things are when it comes in :) Gosh I cant wait!

Here is a few pictures of my Truck

·
on line
117 Posts
The navigation package for the X is pretty ridiculously expensive from Nissan. You can get the nuvi 750 for $200 from costco and the mount is only like $100 from courtesy nissan.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts