Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here are some shots of my X. More mods soon to come in the near future. Hope you all like!!

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! I cant wait to lift this thing! Next month! Now i just have to decide Total Chaos UCA's or Gregs "custom" UCA's.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The wheels are MB 72'a 16x8.5 and the bikes are both GIANT Reign's.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MB 72's are a direct fit with no need for spacers. They clear the infamous brake caliper with room to spare as well.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The wheels are 16x8.5 and the tires are 265/75 BFG ATII's. Once i lift it i might go with 285/75's but we'll see how money plays out.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I am just curious about the 285/75R16's rubbing more. Mine rub on the frame when aired down at full flex in the rear and full lock in the front. Just wondering if the wider wheel would make it worse.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The lift im gonna be running is supposed to be able to run 33's with no problems. Im gonna run Radlfos with either the TC or Gregs "custom" UCA's and Deavers with extended Bilstiens in the rear. I might also pick up the AC rear shackle kit as well. Oh and i forgot to mention the energy suspension bump stops in the front. With all this, do you still think im gonna rub with 33's? I sure hope not.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
According to Greg, and the others running his kit, 3" is the most you can go with that lift.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts