Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some one anyone preferably in the Springs, I need help getting this thing installed, so we can go out wheeling....

I don't have any of my tools transition living right now, and don't really have any where to work on it either.

If you can help please let me know asap, as the longer it sits the less wheeling I do and that sux.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Um, we will let you come wheeling with us even if your CB isn't yet hooked up. :) You're kinda' busy with moving & all, so we understand. The CB's do help though...as the "Rampart Range Road Incident" will attest too...;) (You got us good on that one... :) :) )

Unfortunately I'm about 100 miles north of you, so not really close to help with installation...

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
there are lots of how tos about cb installs on this site,

one wire goes to a positive (you can use a fuse tap or go right to battery)

one wire goes to a ground

if you have a third wire (orange) it goes to an accessory

as for running the antenna depends on what type you have. and were you want it to go

all you need is a knife and electric tap if you want to cheap it, or you can go buy a wire tap kit with crimpers for less than 10 bucks. and I do all my installs in parking lots and driveways so go to walmart. and they will have all the supplies you need

1 - 4 of 4 Posts