Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
As noted in the above pic, the item is part of a larger piece, you need to order the
16576P part to get that part.

Brian

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
On mobile so I may not be seeing whole pic. But it looks like the rubber coupling on the intake, am I right? Might want to try WTB section here if you can't get it seperate. A lot of intake upgrades have been done here so I'm sure there are a few laying around some garages.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On mobile so I may not be seeing whole pic. But it looks like the rubber coupling on the intake, am I right? Might want to try WTB section here if you can't get it seperate. A lot of intake upgrades have been done here so I'm sure there are a few laying around some garages.
Yes you are right. That clarification on the details. It is this rubber sleeve I need her cracks appeared.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Just noticed where you're from, so the WTB portion of the forum may not help. I'm obviously not familiar with your car parts stores there but they may be able to help with a universal coupler. 2 1/4" if memory serves. I may be wrong as I'm going by memory. Double check your measurements on the cracked one that needs replaced.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just noticed where you're from, so the WTB portion of the forum may not help. I'm obviously not familiar with your car parts stores there but they may be able to help with a universal coupler. 2 1/4" if memory serves. I may be wrong as I'm going by memory. Double check your measurements on the cracked one that needs replaced.
Yes topic WTB not help me. Thanks for the advice. I will seek.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts