Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you may already know, I got the sliders that were listed on eBay. Anybody in the NY area can help me install? I'm a little leery on drilling holes into my truck. :)

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Well, I'm 3 hours north of you, if you wanted to come up I'd help. :bounce:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
I can help you if you want. Here is my zip 07628. I have the proper drill bits.

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, what do your schedules look like for either of you. I'm tempted to take a day off during the week to get these bad boys on. :)

I'll bring the beer.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
They take ~ 20 minutes to install. I can probably do it one late afternoon this week. I am getting my gas skid in on monday and I will need to paint it. I would have to do it at my parents houses as they have a garage with usuable space.

What day are you thinking to take off? Next Saturday or Sunday would be good too.

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keith, maybe we can do it after work then. My problem (among a host of other ones) is that I live in a condo with no garage (street parking). So, right now the shrocks are sitting inside the X (taking up a crap load of space). Any day but Friday (date night with wife). Just let me know, and I'll drive into work and leave a bit early to head up to NJ.

Anything else I should get? I can make a run to the Depot.

What kind of beer? :drunken:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
As long as you have all the nuts and bolts from the sliders it should be really quick. I just need to make sure my drill is charged. I will let you know on Monday which night.

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keith, THANKS SO MUCH for your help for the install. The sliders look awesome. If I could ever return the favor, lemme know.

-Andrew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts