Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have this grease stain from a leaky burrito on my front drivers side seat and its annoying the crap outa me. Do you guys know of any good fabric cleaners to get a grease stain out?

·
on line
2,125 Posts
that tuff stuff works really well. I bought my X used from enterprise rent a car (before u all gasp, i had a local stealership give it a good once over with me and they said that it looked mechanically sound.) but it had a few stains on the back seat that i used tuff stuff with the foam and it took those stains right out. the only thing is that if u spray it on too heavy then it takes a while to dry. but IMO the best cleaner by far for our seats.

·
on line
3,331 Posts
xterraguy4life said:
that tuff stuff works really well. I bought my X used from enterprise rent a car (before u all gasp, i had a local stealership give it a good once over with me and they said that it looked mechanically sound.) but it had a few stains on the back seat that i used tuff stuff with the foam and it took those stains right out. the only thing is that if u spray it on too heavy then it takes a while to dry. but IMO the best cleaner by far for our seats.
Ok its one thing to buy a rental car but buying a rental car with "stains on the back seat" Apparently you should have gotten the Seimen's brand removal product.

·
on line
1,739 Posts
I've got 64K of RAM, a 1.44 MB floppy, and a 30 Mb hard drive on my wooden computer. :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts