Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys im back!!!!

If any of you sent me PM's or E-mails while i was gone,in reference to purchasing stuff, or other inquiries... nows the time to send me another one...

GLAD TO BE BACK!!

·
on line
631 Posts
back?? when did you leave! im joking!!

hows the X?

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Welcome back.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, the trip this time out sucked... but hey the big fat paycheck is worth it!! Next time I go back will be around August 1st... and instead of being sunny and hot... Its going to be super rainy, humid, hot, and buggy....

yeah thats right, rainy season is starting which attracts an UNGODLY amount of critters. I thought this time the bugs were bad.... man when i heard that it will get about 100 times worse i freaked out.

Picture the movie Indiana Jones (not sure which one) when the woman had to reach her hand through a wall full of bugs to stop the boobie trap from killing Indy: Its like that but much worse and they all fly, bite, or secrete some sort of acid irritant!!!

On a better note... My truck is fine. the only thing damaged was the window and absolutely nothing was missing!!! Thank god!!

·
TNX Administrator
20,252 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
On a better note... My truck is fine. the only thing damaged was the window and absolutely nothing was missing!!! Thank god!!
Great, I was hoping it was just a drive by incident.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
yeah, the trip this time out sucked... but hey the big fat paycheck is worth it!! Next time I go back will be around August 1st... and instead of being sunny and hot... Its going to be super rainy, humid, hot, and buggy....

yeah thats right, rainy season is starting which attracts an UNGODLY amount of critters. I thought this time the bugs were bad.... man when i heard that it will get about 100 times worse i freaked out.

Picture the movie Indiana Jones (not sure which one) when the woman had to reach her hand through a wall full of bugs to stop the boobie trap from killing Indy: Its like that but much worse and they all fly, bite, or secrete some sort of acid irritant!!!

Alright... I'm gonna stop complaining about my job. Glad you're back, dude.

Still waiting for some daylight rig shots.... :blob5:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts