Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Jen from PRG Products. My husband is the G (Greg) in PRG. We are a small business (it's just Greg and I) that specializes in Nissan Titan suspensions. That came about because we we bought a Titan and wasn't happy with the aftermarket suspension products on the market. After getting a lot of calls from Frontier guys we added a few Frontier items. Now that we have an 05 Xterra, on which we've been doing a lot of r&d, we are expanding our product line to include some suspension stuff for Xterras, too (2nd gen only). Our website, www.PRGProducts.Com , is going through some changes, but the site should give you an idea of what we do and some of the products that will be coming very soon. Bear with us as we get the site back in running order - we have a lot of new products to add and we just redid the whole site so we're playing catch up. Thanks for having us - it's nice to find a forum that is strictly about the new Xterras. If you have any questions, let us know!

mod edit: your link works now :thumbright:

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Jen,
First off welcome! Hope to see some of those great x products soon!

·
on line
496 Posts
Welcome aboard! :cheers: And remember I'm your first and best customer on this board :toothy7:

·
on line
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aha! I don't think I knew your screen name on here, but there you are! We're going to use your pictures on the Xterra part of the site as soon as we get the next batch of updates uploaded.

·
on line
496 Posts
If ya need any other pics or higher quality ones just holler. :toothy8:

·
on line
496 Posts
dynamix said:
Grunzen said:
If ya need any other pics or higher quality ones just holler. :toothy8:
yeah grunz, post the close up again, with the powder coated arms.
Your wish is granted. :iconbiggrin:

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Wow yeah, has that thing seen dirt? ;)

The first time I took the X off of pavement I ripped both back mud flaps off in a rut.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Muzikman said:
Wow yeah, has that thing seen dirt? ;)

The first time I took the X off of pavement I ripped both back mud flaps off in a rut.
I have mudflaps you to sissify your X!

Grunz,
You are going to have to write up a summary of you mods. And how everything is working out. I know you pull a ton of miles b/w NC And Kansas so everything is probably road tested extensively.

·
on line
463 Posts
Welcome Jen,
I'm coming to visit Greg at your place tomarrow.
I hope to meet you as well.

Jim B

·
on line
641 Posts
Hello. Could you please reduce your avatar image size - as per the profile page, the maximum size is 160x160 pixels. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts