Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
on line
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to learn more about the Xterra. I don't drive one, but my brother does. He's on this forum. I've been talked into helping him complete some mods so I figured I should get to know these off road monsters. :eek:ccasion5:

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

Feel free to ask all questions you might have. We'll try to get you sold on reasons you need to buy one yourself.

·
on line
589 Posts
No point in it, he's moving to Australia soon! Though he will be down here in SD for a month or two later this summer and I am going to drag him along for some rides.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Erick said:
No point in it, he's moving to Australia soon! Though he will be down here in SD for a month or two later this summer and I am going to drag him along for some rides.
If that's the case then we'll have to sell him on getting a Patrol if they have that available in Australia.

·
on line
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Erick said:
Hey bro, ya I'll definitely be down for going out for some trail rides :)

·
on line
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Browsing existing posts, you guys seem pretty laid back and chill. Nice to see for a change. :blackeye: My "home" forum gets a bit rowdy sometimes.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
deletedpenguin said:
Browsing existing posts, you guys seem pretty laid back and chill. Nice to see for a change. :blackeye: My "home" forum gets a bit rowdy sometimes.
Just gotta be careful when the resident smartass gets going :geek:

Wait, that's me :cyclops:

Welcome!

·
TNX Administrator
20,252 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
463 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your work on your brother's X.

Personally, I have really enjoyed my tasks with this vehicle.

And, you will find this group of people to be REALLY Great and helpful !
( Again, personal experience ! )

Jim B

PS
Wow, I just noticed that you are in San Ramon. I used to have friends in that town ( it was thirty years ago ) had a ranch with horses.
Great memories !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts