Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Hello from St Louis

3K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  matrix12480 
#1 ·
Hi to all. Been using the site for a few months and finally got around to joining.

I want to thank everyone for all the great info. After several years of wanting one, I finally took the plunge on 9/13/06 and I'm now the proud papa of my first X. It's an '06 Super Black S 4X2. Only regret is maybe I should have gotten a 4X4, but man do I love this thing! I've got about 3,500 miles on it already.

Thanks again everybody!

#3 ·
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :newb:

#7 ·
Welcome to the club. :wave:

Don't feel bad about having only 2wd. That's how I started out. You can still wheel your rig. Granted you won't be able to do certain things but it iwll make you a better driver as you'll have to pick your lines a lot better then those with 4wd. I was able to keep up with most of the 4wd vehicles on the trails that I went out with when I had 2wd. In fact there has been a couple of times that I went out on trails and stayed in 2wd making it the entire trail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.