Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
on line
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! i'm new to xterras, this site, just moved to a new city and started a new job! so i'm just new to everything recently! a little bit about me and my xterra. i bought my 07 super black se for myself at the end of march for my bday/sold my house present to myself. i'm originally from tampa, but i just relocated to savannah as my fiance is stationed in the cg here in savannah. also, i just started a new position with progressive as a claims adjuster. i was able to stay with my same employer so that made my move a little easier. i also own a 94 integra gsr. i've always had hondas, so this is my first nissan! and my fiance owns a foxbody gt, which i also refer to as mine since its a ford and therefor i've had to buy a lot of parts for it! :tongue3: so, i just wanted to introduce myself. are there any other savannians out there?

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

·
on line
631 Posts
Welcome!

Hondas... half the size, twice the fun :)

·
TNX Administrator
20,464 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

I'm not from Savannah, but I lived in Beaufort, SC , just north of Savannah up until two years ago. Watch out for the "sand fleas"!

Rob

·
on line
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

driver x- so i guess you know why i couldnt get rid of the teg then! ;)

robnfl- thanks, people keep warning me about those and sand gnats? guess i'll find out soon enough!

well, here's a pic of my x in case anyone is interested!

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Welcome :wav:

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Great to have another Xer along. Welcome aboard! :cheers:

·
on line
34 Posts
Welcome! I grew up just west of Savannah in Pembroke. Now I live in the big city of Atl, but I still go down a few times a year to see my mom and dad.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Welcome to the best site on the web

1 - 20 of 21 Posts