Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been doing the rounds joining up on a bunch of Xterra forums and considering I have an 07, this looked like an appropriate board to join! I have an 07 SE 4x4 in Red Brawn. Got her about two weeks ago and I'm hitting my first trail next weekend with the UNYX crew at Rausch Creek in PA.

I've been through some of the threads already and have found some really useful info and hope to contribute my own eventually.

·
on line
704 Posts
yep. skip XOC. this forum has fewer, if any, assholes.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
im pretty sire everyone has an *******....otherwise how do you poop?

Welcome to the best X web site!!

·
on line
2,072 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Welcome to your new home dude.... Honestly i am a member of alot of Xterra forums and this is hands down the best one for the 05+ models.
this is pretty much the most usefull and easy to navigate site out there for us Gen2 X owners!!

Welcome to da club!

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
B REAL said:
Hey, where in Queens??
I'm in Forest Hills, right by the Tennis Stadium. There's actually another 2nd Gen around here and an 02-04 around the corner. Wonder if they'd be interested in joining up. :)

And thanks for the warm welcome everyone. This site *has* been pretty easy to navigate and I like the fact that it's dedicated to the 2nd gens so I don't have to wonder about the info I'm getting in terms of whether it applies to me or not.

·
on line
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
S_e_X-Terra said:
Welcome to your new home dude.... Honestly i am a member of alot of Xterra forums and this is hands down the best one for the 05+ models.
Dude...all I can say is that your rig is SICK. Don't you have a bunch of vids on youtube? I think I caught a few.....LOL.

·
on line
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
B REAL said:
Im over in bayside....not more the 5 mins away
I used to hang out in bayside all the time!!! My band used to play at the Crazy Moose (now Lucky's). Where in Bayside?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts