Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's in Washington. No, damn it, the OTHER washington. The state. The one to the LEFT of everyone else.

Okay, so I'm pysched. I pick up my new 06 OR on Friday. I fell in love with Nissan after my 98 and 99 pathfinders. Since my son is in scouts, the latter one has saved my *ss a zillion times and shown up every F150, F250 and Toyota around.

No rockwood stereo though. I'm bummed there. But got a deal - 25K out the door!

Anyhow, the site looks like it has great info!

One question already. I've got a 16' canoe - use the standard rack or do a Yakima system? I've got a thule on my pathfinder now...

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Welcome! I would use your Thule rack, or a Yakima. :cheers:

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Re: Hello from Puyallup (Indian for "land of the strip

jvcollins1965 said:
One question already. I've got a 16' canoe - use the standard rack or do a Yakima system? I've got a thule on my pathfinder now...
I'm not familiar with Thule's options but Yakima has some canoe mounting options.

http://www.rei.com/online/store/Search?storeId=8000&crumb=Original+Search^&query=Yakima&orig=yakima&noalias=1&cat=4500010&inc=sm3702_yakima.jsi&link=1~Kayak+and+Canoe+Racks^&cat=4500277&query=Yakima&orig=yakima&noalias=1&cat=4500277&inc=sm3702_yakima.jsi&link=1

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

·
on line
95 Posts
Happy to have you...

I got my 06 OR back in June and have driven off the pavement EVERY chance I get! I love it.

Welcome aboard and best of luck to you.
Mike

·
on line
134 Posts

jvcollins1965 said:
That's in Washington. No, damn it, the OTHER washington. The state. The one to the LEFT of everyone else.
I feel your pain. My wife and I are from Moscow, ID. Its almost daily that I have to explain to someone here (DC area) that I didn't go to school in Russia. And when they ask about our miles of flat corn fields I have to remind them that Iowa and Idaho are two distinctly different places. Not that I know much about Iowa but at least I can point it out on the map. Mostly I've just taken to saying I'm from Seattle, its easier that way :thumbright:

Welcome to the Club!

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts

BioMan said:
jvcollins1965 said:
I feel your pain. My wife and I are from Moscow, ID. Its almost daily that I have to explain to someone here (DC area) that I didn't go to school in Russia. And when they ask about our miles of flat corn fields I have to remind them that Iowa and Idaho are two distinctly different places. Not that I know much about Iowa but at least I can point it out on the map. Mostly I've just taken to saying I'm from Seattle, its easier that way :thumbright:
I Hear yah. When I tell someone I grew up in Albuquerque New Mexico - They ask how can I stand all that smog in MEXICO.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts