Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought my 2007 Xterra Off Road a few weeks ago and have already taken it on two trips throughout western Oregon. I love this rig!! I'm heading into a new career of outdoor film production and was in need of something I can take into the back country for some of my projects. I plan to travel up through Washington, Canada and back to Alaska (where I used to live). I may even use my Xterra as part of my subject.

I'm looking forward to meeting people here. I hope to catch up to some of you locally as well. Feel free to PM me as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right now I live in Grants Pass. Lots of off road here. But we're likely moving north at some point next year. We come to Portland often.

Thanks for the welcome!

·
on line
3,592 Posts
Welcome to the X.. you will be impressed on what it can do. Little Tad smokey down your way right now?.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the X.. you will be impressed on what it can do. Little Tad smokey down your way right now?.
It's (cough cough) getting (choke) better.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome! I'd like to hear more about your film project too.
I'm retired Air Force :salute: and am back in school as a film student at Southern Oregon U. I'm hoping to get into documentary feature films focused on the back country. I'm not quite there yet. Another 9 months and I should be there. But I'm always looking to work on freelance projects all the time or jump on someone's crew.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome from Alaska
I love Seward! I used to live in Anchorage, Juneau and Ketchikan, but my favorite place to visit was the Kenai. I'm hoping to return there someday permanently. We'll see how things pan out. Life sent me "outside" for a while, but who knows where it'll lead me next.

Been dreaming about taking that Alaska Highway trip (5th time) using my new X!!!:eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome from Washington!

:iconbiggrin:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I'm retired Air Force :salute: and am back in school as a film student at Southern Oregon U. I'm hoping to get into documentary feature films focused on the back country. I'm not quite there yet. Another 9 months and I should be there. But I'm always looking to work on freelance projects all the time or jump on someone's crew.
That sounds awesome, good luck in school. Ill be back in Oregon in about 10 months, lemme know if you wanna talk shop.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts