Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am from Canada and was sent over here by "lifeinthesouth" on xoc. I am a new Offroader but not a novice...my 06 xterra has a bunch of mods shrock sliders/bumper, mickey thompsons mtz and just fitted my X with a yellow top optima battery. My next mod is a suspension lift, so I am going to poke around and see what I could find out.
anyways "lifeinthesouth" thanks for the reccomendation and I'll be talking to some of you soon.
miles

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the greeting...good to know that there are other fellow canadians on this board. I like that pic of your X...how did you get that there?

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Welcome! :cheers:

·
on line
463 Posts
Hello from miles

Welcome ! You've met a great group of enthusiasts!

Jim B

·
on line
641 Posts
miles said:
thanks for the greeting...good to know that there are other fellow canadians on this board. I like that pic of your X...how did you get that there?
There are a few Canadians here - some that come to mind:
eXTra fORt
Bueller44
Newf
me

As mentioned in my "Welcome message" my X was off-road 120 km after leaving the dealer's lot. That is when I took the photo I used for my avatar. As for "how did I get it there", it wasn't that hard - that photo is right next to the forest service road(you can see a little bit of the road in the lower right corner).

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
finally made it over

Hello all,
I have an 06 OR which I have owned for a year....I am from canada and I am a member of Nissan Truck Club and Xterra Owners Club. I was told on many occasions about this site so I figured I would make an occasional thing into a regular thing.
Here is the picture of my X Before mods...

Now the after the mods or asmy wife would like to call it an "Obsession"

·
TNX Administrator
20,252 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
TNX Administrator
20,252 Posts
miles said:
thanks for the welcome old navy, how did you get that picture under your name...?
There is a glitch in the system so you need to link to an off site location to do the avatar.

Do not upload.

Place an image into either. . .

www.Photobucket.com account or . . .
www.VillagePhotos.com account or another one of your choosing.

Then copy the image location and post it in the Avatar spot on your profile here on this site.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts