Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
on line
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I have to give props to Dan G....without the link on his sig at Xterra Firma, I would not have found this site so easily. I bought my Super Black 06 X 4x2 on 9-17-06 and it was built in August. I love this damn car.....I know the gas milage ain't great but I was driving an 84 GMC PU with a 350 and an out of tune carb, so I went from 10 bucks a day in gas to 5.20 a day. I hope that you guys will bear with me should I ask a stupid question and I hope that I can kinda call this my 3rd xterra home away from home.

Mike

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave: Ask away.

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :newb:

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Welcome. Alpine--Mountains or Stereo???

·
on line
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stereos of course. :)

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Welcome :wav:

·
on line
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all for the welcomes!!!

Mike

P.S. anrebel1, whereabouts in Ga are you? I am in Grayson.

·
Read Only
656 Posts
P.S. anrebel1, whereabouts in Ga are you? I am in Grayson.

Another Georgian here: Alpharetta. Do you do any off roading, and if so, where do you go? My son is an avid Jeeper (does Telico, etc.), and I'm looking for some beginning trails to get ready for a trip with him to NC.

Any mods to your X yet? I'm hoping to get some Shrock stuff (sliders to start, then bumpers and under armor). I need lighting, too.

·
on line
67 Posts
No, I dont go off-roading and no mods on the X yet. I've had it less than a month and haven't had the funds to do anything more than put gas in it. I bought the X mostly for trips to Home Depot. I could only fit 2 bales of pinestraw in my accord and I have a LOT of islands in my yard.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts