Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here it is. Almost last exterior Mod. Added Hella Black Magic Lights. With driving bulbs.
These are not cheap OR lights. They look black like this until you put the fire to the wire.

This is the full gambit Everything forward facing on. I been asked about Alt, I left em on
a good long time and scan gauge reports 13.5 steady, so ok there. I'm about to test cooling.
It may change with these on. In that case they will be for sale.

Any ways, Anyone wanting to play the bright lights game, I have ammo. Those are KC High Lites up top
X4. They are a lot brighter than the Hella's But they are also more than double the wattage. The Hella are
equipped with 55 watt diving lights so they are legal for the street. But you can change bulbs pretty quick.
No instructions because Hella provides best instructions and best wiring harness you ever saw plus switch matches KC's!
MC

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Looks good man. You need to send me some $ so I can get like you.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Nice looking Black Magics MC! I have a pair and I am trying to figure out where to put them....perhaps on a new Shrock front!

·
on line
830 Posts
My advice after running 4 KC daylighters on the last xterra. Get an optima. Over time those lights will kill your factory battery. Never had a problem when i was running the optima.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
on line
21 Posts

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You even count the holes in the roof from the factory?

You can come up through the foot of the roof rack, but Mine is done this way for serviceability Plus, I have more wires to run same way. LOL hack their cars but not yours? LOL

MC

·
on line
21 Posts
USMC XTERRA said:
You even count the holes in the roof from the factory?

You can come up through the foot of the roof rack, but Mine is done this way for serviceability Plus, I have more wires to run same way. LOL hack their cars but not yours? LOL

MC
Oh heck ya I have no probs drilling through a Chysler, but slightly get a crying eye when drilling through my own :laughing6:

Brad

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I drilled TWO! One on each end, one for the CB ant. in the rear above that interior light and one in the front above that int. light for the overhead lamps. I use Above/below the water line boat silicone. Trust me when I say it will outlast the metal. Remains flexible. Gazillions of dollars in boats depend on it to keep from sinking in the slip. Now, go drill you a hole! LOL MC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts