Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Ditto, don't open the link if you can avoid it. Thankfully, my computer at work spotted it as a virus and wouldn't even let me open the link.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
From their FB:
"If you received an email from us entitled "INVOICE FOR YOUR REVIEW" please do not open the link in the email. Our email server was compromised. We have taken all precautions against such attach but they made it though our security. We take the security of our customer information very seriously. No other customer information was compromised and all security protocols have been reinforced. Sorry for the inconvenience.

FYI: We will never send emails asking for personal information or with links requiring you to enter your personal passwords and email addresses, CC info, SSN, or any other information. If you receive an email like this please contact our office immediately so that we can deal with the situation."

·
Registered
2008 Xterra Off Road
1,708 Posts
I talked to Chris before I saw this and he said it appears they got every email address that theyve dealt with in the last 5 years or so.

No other info was lost though.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Damn spammers. Just a ploy to get your user name and password. Good thing I didn't fall for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts