Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Hello guys,

I have Xterra 2013 and im going to buy this lovely pair
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREE-SHIPPI...fits=Model:Xterra&hash=item43bece173b&vxp=mtr

So guys what do you prefer to get in converters and bulbs
because i don't know which converter better or such :) ?
also as i read in this forum i think the bulbs that i need is H1 is that right ?

Thanks for reading guys :) :iconbiggrin:
H1 is correct. Be careful with those headlight though. not the best quality and mine is now filled with mud... Let me know if youre getting rid of the old ones...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the replay but i think i ll keep the old one's

Well guys can you give us some suggestions about the headlights and also the converter kit please ?

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Do your own headlights. People think it's crazy hard (including me) until I actually just broke down and did it!! Super easy to take apart when baked properly in the oven and I used a little extra black RTV on the seals just to gurantee they were sealed up. Just take your time and dedicate the weekend to it and they'll come out great!

I think "Heus..." Idk his full name but he sells a kit for DIY and you can send him lights as well. Some of them with different shrouds and stuff look amazing. Just do a quick search and you'll be able to find it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have those headlights and the H1 bulbs came with it but if you want to you can always get different bulbs or an HID kit. As far as a converter I'm not really sure. However they are basically plug and play (some wiring required) I don't think you need to buy anything else to make them work.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
I'll echo what NYX said. just get some HID projector retrofits from Heuss33. I've run both and they are MUCH better. Better light output, cleaner cutoff, and hell, they look 10x better.

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
I bought a kit from heus33 and all was well. It's been going strong for a year now. He answered all my questions and even helped me out when a part failed out of the box. I would buy from him again!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts