Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added those spacers and my lights are pointing way up! gettin high beam flashes at me every nite!! How to adjust Down????

·
on line
15,651 Posts
mm, I thought for sure Dan had a how-to on the headlight adjustment. I did a quick search and came up empty.

Yo Dan, was I dreaming or did you have one from awhile back?

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: I don't know how to ref the link--

--Dan posted Headlight adj on Wed Feb 8 of 2oo6--under "How to's and Reviews"--

-- :drunken: :drunken: --JIMBO

·
on line
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You guys here are as GOOD as my guys on my CLASSICMAKO fourm..(Our old Mako Boats) Thanks

·
on line
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you think its the liitle opening with the plastic "Plug" in it??I dont believe you remove the whole headlamp to adjust? Its tight in there..

·
on line
1,407 Posts
captandy said:
Do you think its the liitle opening with the plastic "Plug" in it??I dont believe you remove the whole headlamp to adjust? Its tight in there..
Was that it? I looked yesterday and couldn't figure it out....I am a moron sometimes!

·
on line
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As usual ,i look to complicate. The adjustment is exactly cadi-corner to the plastic "Plug".An easy hand turn when you see it, star shaped thing...Squeeze your hand in there..

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Back from the dead, looking to do this, this weekend. What has everyone used as the headlight height? Just subtracted your current lift height off the current headlamp height? Or aim an inch or two down from the current height on the wall?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts