Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
on line
3,484 Posts
I will admit, If I wheel without protection, I feel like I am a liability to people I am with, ya know in case of recovery, (Points) and so on. Plus, I'd much rather help than be helped. And if I am helped, I want to make it easy. Nothing could be sweeter than getting your gear in plenty of time for the run you imagined you'd have it for.

BTW look up Shrockworks in Chinese, It translates to "Very close."

Ha ha, Sounded good.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Now maybe you can change your avatar to one with a smile :geek:

·
on line
1,618 Posts
I didn't know you were waiting for a bumper. You should really post up a thread or three when your waiting for such an exciting purchase to arrive :tongue: Congrats!!!! Glad its finally here.

·
on line
975 Posts
Glad to hear it got there. You have been waiting for a while.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
norshor said:
I didn't know you were waiting for a bumper. You should really post up a thread or three when your waiting for such an exciting purchase to arrive :tongue: Congrats!!!! Glad its finally here.
:sign5: :sign5: :sign5: Halarious! MC LOL Or three! LOL :)

Because of MCampana Jim has changed his answering machine.

"Hello! You have reached the automated answering service of Shrockworks. In order to assist you in connecting to the right person, please listen to all the options before making a selection:

* To place an order and pay for it - Press 1
* To talk to the owner about dreams you can't afford- Press 2
* To complain about what we do - Press 3
* To Complain about what we do not do - Press 4 (busy)
* To ask why you didn't get information that was already explained and e mailed to you - Press 5
* To ask when your order will be done BEFORE the time we said it would be done Press 6
* If you want to reach out and touch, slap or hit someone -Press 6 and a half
* If you desire our patience package to help you wait... Press 7
* To inquire why your order is late, whine, bitch, request a refund, or flip out on us. -Press 8 (busy also)
* To complain About what you agreed to pay for shipping - Press 9
* To Speak to Jim and halt all shop production delaying everyones order further - Press 0
* If you realize this is the real world and Good Products don't fall from the f$%^&ing sky overnight.. Hang up and have a nice day!

*If you want this in Spanish, your screwed!

Now that is totally a joke I sent to Jim way back when I was waiting on my stuff. Remember, Oak trees take way longer to grow than maples what is left standing after the storm?
MC

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight mosi. Want me to post the hundred messeges i got from you asking when im goona call and ask? And whose the tool that called last saturday!? Its saturday let the poor man rest! ha!

My new avatar will be of me witha finished truck............before yours. Oh and by the way. No leaking diff after installing the diff cover. My truck likes me .

·
on line
232 Posts
mcampana said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight mosi. Want me to post the hundred messeges i got from you asking when im goona call and ask? And whose the tool that called last saturday!? Its saturday let the poor man rest! ha!

My new avatar will be of me witha finished truck............before yours. Oh and by the way. No leaking diff after installing the diff cover. My truck likes me .
I was doing that because I knew it bugged you... I was a Marine and we are masters of mind-f%$k games :salute:

I called Jim to ask a winch question on Saturday.

Your truck doesn't leak because I told you what RTV sealant is. :compress:

Anyway, can't wait to see your truck all set up dude, it's gonna be sweet!

btw... these go to eleven!

·
on line
232 Posts
mcampana said:
I did use the sealent. Thanks for the tip. And i didnt need to buy new bolts either. Mine are regular bolts and torqued up just fine.
I think you have the deeper bolts than what came with the D44 varient so you can get more of a bite. Is this correct guys? Anyone? It looks like Jim will be changing back over to the normal bolt heads though so I guess it doesn't matter.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts