3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JayP said:
Do we have a price fir these?
I found a canadian dealer...I know discout tire is not a dealer for these rims, but as soon as I find out I will let you know. I dont think they are that expensive but I could be wrong.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So my wheel dealer called me today and basically said that the Ultrawheels are a special order and Ultrawheels has confirmed that it would fit, but I am not sure if its just based on the specs or they have test fitted them. I made sure there was no restocking fee and asked him to order 1. They are roughly $140 Cdn per rim. Because they are a special order it could take 3 days or 3 weeks.

·
on line
1,059 Posts
mtdewmike said:
JayP said:
Any updates?
Thanks for bumping this thread. I had forgotten about these rims. I'm very curious to see if they will fit or not.
Mike those would look great on your rig man.. ;)

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well here is the update which came today via Ultrawheel....Ultrawheels wont ship me one rim, for a testfit, because the rim is a special order. They will ship me 4 but if they dont fit even though the specs say they do they will not refund me my money. So i am thinking of going with those Procomp xtremes..
sorry guys...
what you need is a someone who lives near an ultrawheel dealer who is willing to do the test fit...perferably someone in Califonia.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
absolutely I agree..but Ilive in Canada and so for them to ship from Califonia and then have take them back I guess just doesnt interest them.

·
on line
271 Posts
L.A. isn't too far from Ventura. I've been wanting a decent set of wheels for two years now... No promises, but I'll let you all know when I get over there for a test fitting...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts