- OME HD Lift

Interior/Storage:
- Nissan All weather floor mats
- Safari Goofy

Electrical:
- 2x IPF 968 lights (front)
- CB
- 3’ Firestik CB antenna
- Magellan Crossover GPS (POS but it's paid for)
- DieHard Platinum Battery

Exterior:
- WeatherTech Window Deflectors (front and rear)
- Yakima Load warrior
- Beer bottle opener mounted on ARB
- Snorkel

Armour:
- Shrockworks Sliders
- Shrockworks Skid plates (full set)
- ARB Front Bumper

Recover/Safety/Camping Gear:
- 2x D-ring shackles
- Smittybilt XRC8 winch (mounted in bumper)
- Folding shovel
- Hi-Lift 48" mounted on yakima
- Rear hitch mounted shackle

Removed:
- Mudflaps

Wishlist:
- Some sort of roof rack to replace the factory one
- Ham Radio - Hopefully by the end of the year
- Titan front diff - Prob won't happen until I blow the factory one
- Engel/ARB fridge
- Rear tire carrier (not sure which one yet)
- Some sort of weather proof boxes to store gear and also stack well
- Laptop of some sort to take over my GPS duties and can be easily upgraded. Might look into an ultrabook since they are very portable and offer me a full OS so I can use it for other things
- Some sort of mounting system for a laptop. Possibly RAM mounts but still looking at options.
- 2009+ map light/sunglasses holder - Most likely my next mod as it will trigger other mods once in place

PHOTOS

Goofy!

POS Magellan - I guess it's not a POS, I was just disappointed that no upgraded TOPO maps were ever offered after they said they would offer them.

Poser shot from 2 years ago.

·
on line
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like it. It does stick out a little far compared to others, but I know its airbag compatible so that was an important factor in going this route versus some of the others. If you won't mind cutting the plastic bumper to act as a filler, its a good option IMHO.

·
on line
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I might lose half and inch but I'll end up with a better ride and that's what is most important to me. The rear leafs in the OME setup were designed to support the back end, even with extra gear weight in it and from what I've heard its a great setup.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
yea Im getting them instead of shackles myself. but pairing them with rear radflos. I plan on the OME xtra leaf for my pack to give me 2.5" and help with the rear bumper.

Timbrens might be a good investment as well since our stock bumpstops are hard and dont squish.

·
on line
22,508 Posts
I might lose half and inch but I'll end up with a better ride and that's what is most important to me.
TWSS!! (about her new BF) :cheers: lol...

Anyway, whats the deal with Goofy lynched in the back? Story to it, or just because?

·
on line
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's not being hung per say but in classic goofy fashion he is hung up on the strap for his bag. He's my travel mascot and always stays in the truck. :)

·
on line
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have it mounted to the roof rack. If you look at the first pic I have posted, look at the rear of the factory rack and there is a little silver post which is the quick disconnect for the antenna. I typically don't leave it on all the time.

Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I have it mounted to the roof rack. If you look at the first pic I have posted, look at the rear of the factory rack and there is a little silver post which is the quick disconnect for the antenna. I typically don't leave it on all the time.

Thanks for the compliments.
Gotcha, I've been looking around for the best spot and way to mount a firestik. Not too convinced on drilling into the trunk door jamb, so i may do this route...

Is 3' sufficient for you?

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Give me a call if you want help with getting it installed. I'm free until Aug 14th.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts