Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Veteran
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to gage interest in front and rear fenders for the second gen Xterra that are Titan Swapped or long travel. I spoke with Hal Hannemann at Hannemann Fiberglass. He has been meaning to get around to doing rears for the 2g Xterra. I said I knew of some folks that were interested (including me) I told him I would ask around and get a head count and that maybe we could do a group buy for front/rear and rears for those that already may have done the fronts.

He told me to call back in a month to see where he is at with them. They will be bolt/bond-on. Fender liners will have to be custom fabbed with sheetmetal (not real difficult to do)

They will match the lines of his front fenders

I haven't got a price yet but will know more in the next month.

This is to gage interest

Thanks!

·
Veteran
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thats good news.. i'm definately down for a pair of front and back fenders. I would have already gotten the front but what was holding me back is no options for the rear.

·
Veteran
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We will keep a running tally here. Should know more in a month where he's at.

·
Veteran
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Veteran
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
So far....

1. bigskypylot
2. RockyMountainGoon
3. maXTERRA
4. pjleitzell
5. prodragon4x
6. Brambleheart
7. TZ ( on FB)
8. RG (on FB)
9. ccg1018
10. DragonX

·
Veteran
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Burnaby (Vancouver), BC

If the border opens up by the time this is all sorted out I'd just ship to my box there. Will have to wait and see when/if that will happen tho.
Nice area up your way! Definitely would be nice if the border opened up and you could ship to your box. Hopefully the S&H won't kill the deal I talked to Hal today and he said his best guess on price for rear fenders would be 2-300/ fender as the fronts are 200/ fender i think he said 250 maybe. I am to call him back in a month so hopefully we can get more interested along the way

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Nice are up your way! Definitely would be nice if the border opened up and you could ship to your box. Hopefully the S&H won't kill the deal I talked to Hal today and he said his best guess on price for rear fenders would be 2-300/ fender as the fronts are 200/ fender i think he said 250 maybe. I am to call him back in a month so hopefully we can get more interested along the way
At first I thought it was for fender flares, not a whole new fender, haha. But ya I'd be interested to see the design for the rear as I imagine it'll be quite involved work to replace, seeing its would involve the rear door and rear quarter panel?? And then what color options are there? Do they match to our color code or they just prime them and ship out?

·
Veteran
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
At first I thought it was for fender flares, not a whole new fender, haha. But ya I'd be interested to see the design for the rear as I imagine it'll be quite involved work to replace, seeing its would involve the rear door and rear quarter panel?? And then what color options are there? Do they match to our color code or they just prime them and ship out?
the rear fender would bolt-on or bond-on. I am doing bond-on. Look at the McNeil fiberglass for the 3-4-5 gen Broncos. They don't have an extra door but it gives you an idea. Also look up Ford Explorere pre-runner/ fiberglass fenders and that will give you a real good idea. I will post some photos in a bit. They would come in the gel coat white and would have to be fitted and primed and painted. Hope that helps!

·
Veteran
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Put me on the list, pending price.
Roger that. For the front fenders, it is $200/fender so $400 for the set. For the rear fenders, it'll be somewhere in that neighborhood as well. I think he said around $250/fender. That is still TBD. As soon as I get any info, I will post up here!

·
Veteran
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Here are some photos and renderings of an Explorer and a couple different generations of 4Runner. This kinda gives you an idea how the 4 doors might look to an extent. Man they look nice!

·
Veteran
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks like we have ten so far. Hope the list keeps growing

1. bigskypylot
2. RockyMountainGoon
3. maXTERRA
4. pjleitzell
5. prodragon4x
6. Brambleheart
7. TZ ( on FB)