Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, 35 views and no replies. They're obviously a not a home name. So, does anybody have opinions on the specs of the winch? I may end up being the guinea pig, but I would like to get some feedback before I make a final decision. Thanks all.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
If I am not mistaken I think I saw a post from a guy who is selling ramsey winches here for that price. You might want to look it up but I recall that post having a few people respond favorably to the quality of the product.
:faroah:

EDIT: Here is the link. I think your selection may be a higher model though...
http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3993&highlight=ramsey

·
on line
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks KillJoy. I came across that post when searched for the Atlas winch. I think mcampana bought the Ramsey 8.5, as well and it looks like Gerdo asked about 9.5 but the rep never replied. Maybe a call to Robert at Sam Winer Motors, Inc is order.

·
on line
13,467 Posts
I got the ramsey 8500 from sam winer motor. The winch is great, came with upgraded power cables, which youd want. Id mention where you heard/saw about their winch. It was easy to install, no monkying around. And Jim at Shrockworks says thats all he'd buy, great warrenty, american made. Fits the shrock bumper well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts