Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
on line
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Noob from San Diego checking in. Picked up my new ride last week. It was a steal with the Year End dealing and discounting. I couldn't pass it up.

It looks SO naked compared to the trucks you guys sport! Probably going to stay that way (mostly). I wish I would have come here before I got it though, I would have known to forget the cosmetic Nissan nerfie bars, and just got some Schrock gear! Ah well, live and learn. I'll have to get the sliders, and forget the others. :geek: Can my wife use the Schrock sliders as a step rail to help her get in? I wonder. Me, I have to duck down to get in! (I'm 6'5")

My big first day mod? SilverStar Ultras. (Big deal.)

There she is, all Stock and clean, mud flaps and all! A mere 11.6 miles on the Odometer at delivery.:bom:

Regards,
Marty

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome! You're in an awesome location for some really good off-roading. Check out SCCX, they do a SoCal run about once a month.

Rob

·
on line
386 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new ride.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

·
TNX Administrator
20,444 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
853 Posts
Welcome.

There are qiute a few of us in San Diego. As Jim said, come and join us at sccxterra.com. The upcoming run is up north, it should be a great one if you can make it. We'll be heading out to the southern deserts as soon as it cools off a bit.

What part of town are you in?

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Welcome! I think she can use the sliders as a step, just use something on the top to make them slip resistant.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts