Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
on line
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone-

Just joined up after getting referred to this site by 'Muzikman' on http://www.clubxterra.org website. Glad to find one that is with the same models! Had my X for about a year, and started immediately on mods with it. Next step is extended brake lines, rear Rancho shocks, and new tires (size is still undetermined on those). Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

-erick

·
on line
90 Posts
Welcome. I just got back from San Diego today. What a great place.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Welcome - I have been in Michigan all day and it is cold!

·
TNX Administrator
20,392 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn!

·
on line
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW

What a warm welcome! Thanks everyone, and I will definitely be using this site for quite a bit. Never seem to be done working on the X, but that's the idea though. I will be looking for you on the road Syndicate, just look for the Granite Off Road model that has nothing that is identifying about it :)

Just convinced the wife to allow me to pick up new rear shocks and extended brake lines as well, so woohoo about that. :)

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Re: WOW

Erick said:
What a warm welcome! Thanks everyone, and I will definitely be using this site for quite a bit. Never seem to be done working on the X, but that's the idea though. I will be looking for you on the road Syndicate, just look for the Granite Off Road model that has nothing that is identifying about it :)

Just convinced the wife to allow me to pick up new rear shocks and extended brake lines as well, so woohoo about that. :)
Granite eh? Good color. Before you know it, it will look like this. :)

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Welcome :wav:

·
on line
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dang

May need to hold off on the new equipment. IMPORTANT THING FIRST, she is doing fine, but the wife got into an accident and totalled her Sentra today :( Someone side-swiped her on the freeway and her car spun around entirely around and she was hit head on (while she was backwards on the freeway) by another car. Then the car spun more and she was T-Boned as well. What a day...this was right after I registered on the site this morning, but again she is doing fine. And on that note, need to wait and see as to what extra cash is left over after a new car is bought. I told her we can put her in a tank, but she thought I was joking...think she is leaning torwards a prius actually.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Wow.. sorry to hear the news, thankfully she is ok. did you ever find out who was the one that cause the accident and what were the circumstances ?

·
on line
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Actually whoever swide-swiped her was in an old beat up van and took off from the scene without even stopping. There were three sets of witnesses that stopped to call the cops and make sure she and the other driver were ok, but no one got the plates off the car that took off. I guess on one hand, it's always nice to see all the people who could have seen the accident stopping and helping; but what kind of person drives away from that scene after causing it? Regardless, for an accident that was horrendous on the cars, both my wife and the other driver ended up ok and that is amazingly wonderful.

·
on line
279 Posts
Welcome! Sorry to hear about your wife, but glad she's OK. Driving in SoCal is always kind of dicey. I'm glad the DMV is finally starting to go after people with no insurance big time. Supposed to get alot of support from the CHP too.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts