Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot more activity in different regions... WTF??

We need a burger beer night/ day.

Anyone who wants or needs help can try a wrench day but realistically i'm thinking a shoot the **** night. Get to know and pick brains.

I have been doing wrenching and SUV's for years but X's are new to me. I have liked mine too much for too long to do much until recently. Would like opinions, experiences etc. That and any excuse for good convo and beer.

·
on line
236 Posts
my rear swing out bumper is suppose to come in sometime this week, maybe next... I wouldn't mind some help or someones drive way. Ill of course supply beer or some fine whiskey if done at my apartment.

·
on line
4,593 Posts
Ill of course supply beer or some fine whiskey if done at my apartment.
Oh, OK ... I'll help.
:D

I'm camping this weekend but free the next (12th).
I think is is high time to get all the Sacramento folks together.

·
on line
236 Posts
Oh, OK ... I'll help.

I'm camping this weekend but free the next (12th).
I think is is high time to get all the Sacramento folks together.
I might not be able to wait that long to install my bumper but lets set a date and make it happen.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my rear swing out bumper is suppose to come in sometime this week, maybe next... I wouldn't mind some help or someones drive way. Ill of course supply beer or some fine whiskey if done at my apartment.
This weekend is Octoberfest up in the hills camping with some family. The following i can help.I have plenty of tools and stuff if your'e stuck and we can do it here if you need.

Otherwise yea. beer time.
Throw out some of your available times in the near future and we can see what dates work for the most people.

·
on line
4,593 Posts
Being offroad enthusiasts I suggest we meet at the Rubicon.

Locals should know the place.
;)

As for a MOD day, I'm available that same weekend.
I have *some* tools, little no-how, but can offer comic relief.

·
on line
236 Posts
Being offroad enthusiasts I suggest we meet at the Rubicon.

Locals should know the place.
;)

As for a MOD day, I'm available that same weekend.
I have *some* tools, little no-how, but can offer comic relief.
so how about the 19th ? Ill keep you guys posted on when my bumper comes in maybe some wrenching also?

·
on line
4,593 Posts
I'm playing poker with neighbors on the 19th.

But, if it were late afternoon and done by 8:00pm I'm good.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds good to me...until my wife tells me we have plans somewhere with someone i dont like lol

Then i'll take your money at poker :)

·
on line
236 Posts
i know there are more than just us 3 sacramento folks out there

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
just a rear bumper? breaker bar and the right size sockets and some solder and shrink wrap to put the license plate light in and a BFH.
Just start with the PB Blaster today and every day until you change it out.

I did my rear without jacks, just 2 people so it can be held up to slide over the bolts if it is a shrock as it is designed to slide over a few so you don't need to hold it and get a bolt in.

I'm busy next weekend or I would come out to help.

·
on line
236 Posts
So what's the plan? we down for this saturday? you need help with your bumper still?
I got my bumper on, and ill be on a camping trip with the girlfriend this weekend.

for sacramento folks how about rubicon on tuesday the 22nd for pint night?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi Guys,

While I don't need anything done at the moment, I would be happy to provide my garage for some wrenching/drinking. I live in Carmichael near Madison and Dewey.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds like a plan. Now find something to wrench on lol.

Im flipping a coin on some suspension ideas right now so maybe soon unless anyone can find another excuse.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
convincing the wife 700 on some front coilovers that dont "NEED" to be replaced is the tough part at the moment. That and i am iffy on the set anyway. I like the brand but dont know about the springrate.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I got spacers, shackles and cam bolts to throw in tomorrow. Not really a mod day kinda thing but I got beer and I guess it qualifies as an excuse for anyone who is down to roll out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts