Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
on line
160 Posts
About time they add the new Xterra to their site... Last time I check, it wasn't on there.

Anyway, I like those wheels. I wish we had more selection though.

Can someone refresh my memory of our bolt pattern please...

·
on line
266 Posts
id imagine if they went through the trouble of putting the x on their site they'd be sure the wheels fit

they remind me of the rubi's wheels

·
on line
160 Posts
Thanks Fronty... I did a search and I don't recall there being so many wheels available for our vehicles. Jegs has quite a bit of them available.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
I too got excited when I saw all of the Pro-Comp wheels that should fit....then I realized they don't.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
WHAT THE HELL!!! The pro-comps dont fit!!!?? i just got off the phone with Wally at 4wheel parts and scheduled a test fit. I spent a great amount of time researching these wheels just to find out they dont fit. What gives? they look like the perfect recipe - 6x4.5, 0mm offset and 4.5" backspacing. where is the problem here? oh well, that saved me time and gas. i was really looking forward to either the PRO-COMP 1059, 1089, 7089, and the 8089. this sucks guys!! well back to the drawing board for me.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
You can try and see if they fit, but according to a few people the calipers hit the rims. Once again I do not personally know of someone that has tried it, but I have heard about it.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Wouldn't another wheel option be to get the rims in 17". That way they would clear the brakes. Tires for 17's are not the easiest to come by though.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
AAAHHH... i just breathed a sigh of relief. There is hope for us. Dude, those are the wheels i was thinking about. What i just found funny is on AC's website (4x4parts.com), they list a wheel for 05 and up xterras and low and behold its labeled a PRO-COMP. Cant figure out what wheel it is but its forged and it runs 275.00 per wheel. :cheers: I think ill reschedule my appointment!!

·
on line
1,149 Posts
hey guys, if the pro-comps fit, there are about 5 styles that we could choose from. check out www.4wheelparts.com and look under wheels, cast aluminum wheels and go to pro-comp. the styles for us are the 1059, 1089, 6089, 8089 and the 7089. if you can get over the chrome, the 6089 is offered in a -12 offset!!!javascript:emoticon(':cheers:')
cheers

·
on line
1,149 Posts
dude i love that avatar. if they make that, ill defenitely order that one. that one just fits my mold as im an avid mountain biker. back to the subject at hand, im hoping these wheels fit as well.

·
on line
844 Posts
well according to the guy at 4wheelparts, they don't, but they do fit the frontys? what's the skippy with that? do you have to go to 17 to make it work?

1 - 20 of 118 Posts