Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
on line
15,651 Posts
You know what, for the price I might have to pick one of those up. Not that I can wear it to work, but I carry so much crap in my pockets I need a man purse!

·
on line
5 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks for support!

I am expecting the right side version January 20. Send me your email, I'll notify you before they go online, and I'll give you 10% off.

Don't worry I will not give your email address to anyone else because I hate spam too!

I know you will love this because I designed it for people who love the outdoors.

Be sure to pass this along to people you know. It's hard to reach people who would be interested in this on the internet because we're having too much fun outside!

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Welcome!

It looks like a great idea. I am curious to know how comfortable it is to wear, but I guess I'll find out.

Just curious, any plans for other forms of personal storage products or is this the only product?

·
on line
1,716 Posts
Re: Thanks!

grabitpack said:
Thanks for support!

I am expecting the right side version January 20. Send me your email, I'll notify you before they go online, and I'll give you 10% off.

Don't worry I will not give your email address to anyone else because I hate spam too!

I know you will love this because I designed it for people who love the outdoors.

Be sure to pass this along to people you know. It's hard to reach people who would be interested in this on the internet because we're having too much fun outside!

·
on line
5 Posts
Muzikman said:
Welcome!

Just curious, any plans for other forms of personal storage products or is this the only product?
I'm working on accessories for this and a few other irons in the fire.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
This is a first for me. I have never seen a person join a board to support his or her product on a forum dedicated to an entirely different topic.

Seeing as he is from Los Angeles though, I will keep the rest of my comments to myself. LoL!

·
on line
3,272 Posts
On a more positive note, I suppose posting an introductory note in the Welcome forum might boost interest or at least advertise the product to more folks.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I asked him via email how he even found out about this board. He said he was watching his stats and noticed a number of hits coming from here, so it sparked his interest.

Nice guy and i'll be buying one of the right hand models when they are in stock. Seeing as I hate wheeling with stuff in my pockets and I have lost a cell phone on the trail already, as long as it's comfortable to wear while driving, it looks like it's my solution.

I would really like to expand on the idea for Geocaching, light day hiking and even maybe with photography (There are many times when all I need to carry are couple spare batteries, a couple cards, some filters, pen and small tablet).

·
on line
750 Posts
Has potential for me as a field biologist..but then I am really picky about my gear.

·
on line
5 Posts
Please direct all questions to me at my website: www.grabitpack.com

in the meantime....

1. unless your thighs already rub together you don't need to worry about the strap rubbing, I designed it so it doesn't.

2. the leg strap will fit up to 31" round thigh

Thanks again for the interest! I hope to have my shipment next week.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
I ordered one. I was one the waiting list for the right side one. Seems like a great idea for hiking. I'm always looking for pockets to put stuff in while on the trails.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts