Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

"The 3rd Annual GPAX - Ridin' Dirty Run 2012" will be held at the Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area, which is a brand new off-road park in Northumberland County Pennsylvania and is not yet open to the public! We will again be the gracious guests of the AOOA and be guided through these brand new trails by volunteer trail guides and shown some of the newest and most exciting trails in PA!

• Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area - Off-Road Trails Web Page: www.anthraciteadventure.com FB Page: AOOA Facebook
  • 4100 State Rt 125, Coal Township Shamokin, PA
  • Directions to the Trail Head: AOAA Trail Head
  • There are no Bathrooms at AOOA! None at all. So, come prepared with your own TP.

• Twin Grove Park & Campground - Camping/Cabins
    1445 Suedberg Road
    Pine Grove, PA 17963
    717-865-4602
    http://www.twingrove.com

• There will be a $10 fee for each driver and $5 per passenger:
  • No Lunch will be provided, so please bring your own lunch for the day.
  • No Alcohol is allowed on the trails or at the dinner/raffle.

• We will also have a large raffle with amazing prizes and equipment for your off-road vehicle,
  • Each driver will receive 1 free raffle ticket for the general raffle.
  • Additional raffle tickets will be available for the general raffle for $2 for 1, $5 for 3, and $10 for 6.
  • All tickets sales will be available in cash or by credit card or PayPal on site, so please bring cash with you!

Attendees:

• XterraPA
  • crashdan
  • Hoagie27
  • Rook
  • Snickerdoodle
  • TomsRedX
  • Blk11Xterra
  • LizardKing
  • ManwithBeard
  • KillSwitch
  • XterraMike
  • Darkness250
  • cruzer109
  • Bklyn.X
  • CISO1969
  • gtang11
  • ducatidom
  • SE-Rooney
  • BlackoutV
  • Primer
  • blackX09
  • zookpr
  • rsisme2
  • jbmcfall
  • 1NonlyX
  • Vorian
  • crosado918

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Me first!!...im in for greens!....this wont be a catered event like last year?..are we meeting up at O'Neils after? Also no date yet?.......i need to do some wheeling
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Yes! Now I just need to get my skids painted, installed, lift installed, and buy the rest of my cb set up. But I'll be there!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I iz In !!!

Man hope some of the trees have been cleared ! Dont wana see any broken rear windows this year lol.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Hopefully these azzhats in government can pass a budget. I stop getting paid at midnite till they do. I want my wheeling money!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
In. Not sure on passengers yet but I am probably bringing my boys. Also not sure if I am going to brave the blues again or not. That might be a game time decision.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Alrighty... who is doing blues on this run because I need to be talked into it! Er.. maybe I should follow "fool me once" rule... This was my blue carnage last riding dirty run:

·
on line
101 Posts
Hi. I'm planning on coming. Haven't been on an outing in amost 2 yrs.
I've never been to this place and have a couple questions...
* Hoping to bring a couple friends (passengers). Is there a cost for passengers?
* Is there a waiver form to fill out? I couldn't find any on their website?
* Is there a place there to air-up the tires after the run? Nearby?
* "Normal" start time of ~9:00AM?

Looking forward to hitting the trails. And not breaking anything! :)

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
hope I get everything u asked....I was there last year...so I will say what I know...and hope I am right...
9 am start up sounds about right
there is space to air up. .but no air compressors.. but with a bunch of us there, im sure sum1 can help you out
fee for passengers...last year this was a catered event including dinner, so there was a extra fee for food if u had passengers
don't remember about the waiver

1 - 20 of 45 Posts