Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I got rear ended in an ice storm over the weekend. Wasn't hurt, so I am trying to look on the bright side. Always wanted a new rear bumper, so here is my chance. I haven't been as up on the newest xterra parts/accessories in a while (money has had to go elsewhere).

I know there are tons of threads about bumper options, but its hard to sift thru them to find out what are the most current cool bumper options out there. Was looking for no tire carrier. Are maxterra and shrockworks still the (2) best ones out there?

·
on line
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MAXTerra is nice. There's also Bucksnort if you want to support our community fabricators. Otherwise I don't think there has been a new production rear bumper for a while.
Last time I checked, MAXterra didn't have a webpage. Does bucksnort?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
PM Maxterra he can email you his brochure. I don't have a single bad thing to say about mine. Craftsmanship is top notch, and lead time is fantastic.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
PM Maxterra he can email you his brochure. I don't have a single bad thing to say about mine. Craftsmanship is top notch, and lead time is fantastic.
Agreed!^ Dave is an awesome guy to do business with and makes a very high quality product. If I had to do it over again I wouldn't think twice about giving him my business again. Go with the MAXterra bumper!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha, ok, so MAXTerra seems to be the consensus. Thanks.

·
on line
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I saw the 3 colors Maxterra offers. Would be great to see peoples pics. I have a Night Armor X with the standard gray plastic. Wasn't sure how the diff colors would look and the brochure I had is kinda hard to see.

Also, the trailer hitch did not take a hit. If I get an after market bumper, I have no use for it anymore. Anyone interested in a trailer hitch lemme know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts