Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Nice nice and nice! I am seriously considering it after I get my suspension dialed in.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
The front bumper is great. However, it doesn't really deter people from cutting you off or getting out of your way. Damn NJ/NY drivers.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
I'm thinking the deer will be sorry!

·
on line
1,361 Posts
I am thinking anything that comes in contact with those things will be sorry.

Post more pics when you get her one.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
kokopop said:
The front bumper is great. However, it doesn't really deter people from cutting you off or getting out of your way. Damn NJ/NY drivers.
You know, I noticed the same thing. The number of people who cut me off or pull out infront of me is amazing. I guess I just need bigger or louder.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Will do! If the Rain lets up I might even finish it tonight. I feel like a little kid at Christmas. :toothy3: Oh and Jim has new Stickers too... The small ones look the same as the large one. I think these are better than the old ones, which only had the name 'shrockworks' on them.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Know what you need? Horns definitely horns.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
B Slater said:
Know what you need? Horns definitely horns.
Dude, i am getting a bottle, another compressor, and train horns for christmas. Good call!!!

Muzikman said:
May I ask why you have a rubber chicken on your shelf?
LOL not a rubber chicken. The thing that looks like the chickens body is a rolled up tow strap, and the thing that looks like the chickens legs is a glove.

It does look like a rubber chicken though doesnt it. :cheers:

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown:--I was going to ask that to, Muzikman, but I just figured he used it to drive in the carpool lane--

-- :drunken: :drunken: --JIMBO

·
on line
1,361 Posts
JIMBO said:
:clown:--I was going to ask that to, Muzikman, but I just figured he used it to drive in the carpool lane--

I was affraid to ask all together.

Is anyone really buying the tow strap and glove story :geek:

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lostboy said:
JIMBO said:

I was affraid to ask all together.

Is anyone really buying the tow strap and glove story :geek:
Okay, okay. ya got me. Its a sex toy that i got my girlfriend for christmas. she is obsessed with chickens, and i thought that a real one would be cruelaty to animals (and its illegal to have sex with a real chicken). So i had to go with a rubber one!! :love8:

·
on line
3,484 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Will do! If the Rain lets up I might even finish it tonight. I feel like a little kid at Christmas. :toothy3: Oh and Jim has new Stickers too... The small ones look the same as the large one. I think these are better than the old ones, which only had the name 'shrockworks' on them.
Hey he copied mine! :) JK, I hand made mine, some of the Tape is Reflective and there is a Red Tube Backlight. Looks like Lava at Night.

·
on line
423 Posts
I especially like how you had to tie the beast down...mean bumpers require drastic measures. :compress:

It will look awesome...

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Muzikman said:
kokopop said:
You know, I noticed the same thing. The number of people who cut me off or pull out infront of me is amazing. I guess I just need bigger or louder.
Thread Hi-Jack:
It makes me wonder. But I guess people still cut off tractor trailers. I am sure MC has his fair share of stupid driver storys considering he is in the NYC area a bunch.

Hell people around here think nothing of passing you on the shoulder or get tired of waiting for someone to make a left turn and pass them. My driving attitude has changed since having a baby. I tend to drive thinking everyone has a baby in their car!

Sorry about that.

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts
All (06) Photos placed into PB's Purgatory, have been Resurrected for this Thread! :thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts