Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, just welcoming myself. over the past few days i've been doing a bit of research for my next toy, and most of the great information has come from here... or that other forum. ;)

anyhow, i just picked up an 07 Xterra Off Road last night, after seeing pics of that SAS charcoal Xterra. i'm pretty confident i want to do the same to my rig; i've even inquired at several shops around houston about this kind of swap. (can anyone recommend someone in the greater houston area?)

i'm not new to forums, and i'm not so new to nissans (had a 98, 01, and 03 4x4 pathfinder, and an 02 4x4 Xterra), but this will be the first time i try and make it a hardcore rig so membership at this forum is almost required. previously i had an H1 Alpha with 6in suspension lift on 44s, but until now my only truck was my 08 F450. though it's locked 4x4, it's 10klb ass and crazy long wheelbase don't really lend itself to the trails!

so that's me! :bounce:

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Welcome aboard

Nice to be so close to Shrockworks!

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

·
on line
27 Posts
Love to see some pics of your new ride

·
on line
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RogueClimber said:
Welcome aboard

Nice to be so close to Shrockworks!
i just googled their address, and they're less than 15min from my house! YAY! i'm actually gonna go there right now to see what i can get myself for christmas. :D

·
on line
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'll get pics up as soon as i can. my other nissans were/are nothing special. they were all stock (except tires) but i'll take some of the xterra. it will be nice to have some before/after pics, and i'm sure you guys are all pic whores!

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks again popeye. lol

those links should come in helpful...

but what would REALLY be helpful is if i drove to the correct location for shrockworks. they have two addresses listed on their website - a residential address for mailing, and a shop location, so obviously i went to the shop location. NOTHING. :fail: :eek:wned:

·
on line
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha ya, i didn't even think of that. even still, i should've at least been able to see a sign for the company. there wasn't any business named shrockworks at their listed address. oh well. i'll just wait until the new year, like i had originall planned.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts