Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say goodbye and thank everyone who ever took the time to answer one of my questions. I just traded the X in for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab V6 TRD Sport. The X just didn't have enough room for me and Toyota made the trade worth my while. They even delivered it (the dealership is 5 hours away) and inadvertently messed up the documentation and gave me an additional $360 discount which was a nice surprise. I will miss this forum. You guys are a class act. I am not looking forward to having to spend time on the Tacomaworld forums. Happy trails!

·
TNX Administrator
20,205 Posts
Doesn't really mean you have to leave the site, just because you don't have an Xterra anymore. We have many members with other types of vehicles who stay, because their wheelin budies are here and it is still a great site as to what's happening in your area. So don't feel like you have to go, feel free to stick around....

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Good luck with the new ride man! I've been through Fort Nelson a few times and will be again in September. Must be some great trails around there.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Just wanted to say goodbye and thank everyone who ever took the time to answer one of my questions. I just traded the X in for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab V6 TRD Sport. The X just didn't have enough room for me and Toyota made the trade worth my while. They even delivered it (the dealership is 5 hours away) and inadvertently messed up the documentation and gave me an additional $360 discount which was a nice surprise. I will miss this forum. You guys are a class act. I am not looking forward to having to spend time on the Tacomaworld forums. Happy trails!
Congrats.... and TacomaWorld isn't so bad. I hang out there sometimes. They have a much larger membership pool, so more minds often result in a lot more ideas / group buys. It also results in a lot more idiots, so you have to take the good with the bad and weed out the garbage posts. Its like that really on any forum. ;)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Doesn't really mean you have to leave the site, just because you don't have an Xterra anymore. We have many members with other types of vehicles who stay, because their wheelin budies are here and it is still a great site as to what's happening in your area. So don't feel like you have to go, feel free to stick around....
I agree :D. I still hang around cause this is a much more friendly place for socializing than a lot of the Jeep forums. Congrats on the new ride and hope you have many years of fun building her up the way you want.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts