Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in San Diego for a couple days and would like to know a good place to go eat and maybe have a few drinks. Somewhere nice but not too fancy! Thanks!

·
Same Country as Bucksnort
14,613 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yardhouse is located close to the Gaslamp Quarter. I have had their food and liked it but I do not drink alcohol. Friends and coworkers who drink recommend it.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys, we ended up driving to oceanside and eating at 333 Pacific, it wasn't bad. I will make a thread with all the pictures when I get back to my laptop. I'm in Tucson takin the trip back to Houston slow.

·
Registered
853 Posts
How about some pics? Preferably of the cosplay variety with super cute girls?
Not quite cosplay, but how about a couple of the girls promoting the movie Iron Sky?

I realize that it's a bit late for a restaurant recommendation here, but I wonder if the food at the Tilted Kilt Pub in the Gaslamp Quarter is on a par with their waitresses? Or, maybe it doesn't matter how the food is there.

More Comic-Con pictures on my blog.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Tilted kilt is par with food as Hooters. Then again, who goes to Hooters just for wings? But the service at the kilt is much better, along with the outfits. Expendables 2 Man night will most likely start at the kilt and end at a cigar shop :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is a nice place in San Diego called Granite Bar, I just discovered it, and it is very nice, I liked very much their commercial drink equipment if you wanted you could go and take by yourself, or a waiter could bring it to you. What would you choose?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts