Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good body shop in southern CA? i had an anger incident and i punched my X a few times and i have some knuckle dents, and then i really lost it and hit it with the tire iron, i know i know, im a jackass. so the dent is right on the rear fender on the crease, its nasty. any info would be great.

·
on line
589 Posts
Honestly I don't know of any, but you might have better luck asking some of these guys since they are all in your region:

http://www.sccxterra.com/board/index.php

Bummer about the X though, I broke a front windshield trying to kill a fly one time... (Pet peeve of mine when a bug gets in the car) :(

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Dude.... First, Im glad to hear you are punching your own truck instead of a woman or child. Second, I would like to see a picture of that shit!! I thought i used to be crazy.... :cussing: :pain10: :mumum: :angry5: :angry4: :banghead: angry9:

·
on line
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha ha. i'm in a 52 week anger management program, yay me. its a lot like the movie anger management. its not court ordered though. i'll try to get a picture. its nasty. oh its nasty.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
look in the yellow pages for a mobile dent removal person....there are a few companies that train people now, so there should be atleast one in your area. they'll come to your house, pop out the dents, should look like new and only a fraction the cost of a body shop (or the body shop will call one and charge you more!)

·
on line
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
but but, theres paint missing too!!! i tried that ding king crap. haha, it broke, the plastic piece you glue to your car busted. and it left behind that nasty glue. i finally got it off. but still

·
on line
196 Posts
Daniel-

This place did the paint work and some minor fixes when I got side swiped, they also painted my roof rack and door handles. They did an amazing job and fairly priced. Talk to Alan.

Crest Auto Body
4611 Manhattan Beach Blvd
Lawndale, CA 90260

(310) 643-5052

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Take it to Rancho Auto Body in Encinitas, San Diego, CA.

They do the best work I've ever seen.

I've gotta ask... What pissed you off enough to manhandle your own truck?

·
on line
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A woman. isnt that how it always is? its a long story, basically, i was pissed off and wanted to leave, i got in my X and started it and the woman in question gets in and turns it off and takes my keys and then wont give them back. so, it was her or my X, her i'd go to jail, my X i'd just cry a little and pay for it later.

·
on line
1,638 Posts
You can try FIX AUTO in Buena park. I got 2 of my cars fixed there. This is
one of the body and paint places Chip Foose uses on Overhaulin. They do a
good job and have good follow up service too. Only body shop that actually
called me a couple times after I picked up the car to check and make sure
everything was fine with the repairs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts