Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking we could start a 'friendly' dealer map; just like our membership map. We could list dealers who give good deals, good service, and those who will warranty differentials w/o much hassle. Come to think of it we could list the 'not so great' dealers too. May take some time but its worth a start. Maybe some dealers would feel the competition and get better.

·
on line
129 Posts
I like that idea. So far .. Pinnacle Nissan in Scottsdale Arizona has been a wonderful place to not only purchase from, but to have service done as well. No hassle when I had my upper control arm replaced, and I am runnning the 2" Daystar lift with 33" Terra Grappler's.. then again, they sell Titans and Armadas with 8" lifts and 35" tires right off the lot. Thumbs up for Pinnacle.. so far!

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I would (and I am sure Dan would agree) rather no want to get this forum into a pissing match with any Nissan dealers, or Nissan themselves.

Also, just because one person had a bad experience with a dealer doesn't mean that it's a bad dealer.

You guys can state your opinions, problems, etc, here and we have no problem with that (as long as it's within the rules), but I wouldn't want to make any official "map" or forum for good or bad dealers.

·
on line
129 Posts
Well.. I agree with not wanting to make any dealers mad, especially if they are monitoring this site. But, I think giving a shot out to dealers who have great selling practices, and excellent service is not only going to give them business from future Nissan purchases (Pinnacle has a customer for life with me due to their excellent customer service skills, compared to the Jeep dealers I have been too!), but will also help keep them on the straight and narrow in honoring warranty issues. Just my two cents.

·
on line
3,331 Posts
Maybe have the dealers rated like on ebay...user feedback style. With the percentages of good feedback with the number of people who responded. I don't think a dealer could get mad about that unless they are really terrible and don't want people to know. It would be more like an organized dealer relations board then a this dealer sucks map. But I definitely see how its a very thin line to walk. It would just have to be done with a lot of thought ahead of time.

·
on line
129 Posts
Good idea too.. Hey.. I have totally and royally SCREWED by dealers in the past.. hence the name..X'dmyJeep! So I am all for giving dealers positive feedback when they deserve it. All to often, they really are not there to help the customer, but when one does go above and beyond, or just does there job properly and professionally, I think they deserve to hear that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts