Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I'm gonna be bedlining my wheels and all plastics this weekend. Still considering tinting my tail lights too. I'll post pics when I'm done! Anybody else got anything planned for the weekend for their X?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
7 cans is a lot, it'll be close. Please.. PLEASE bedline everything (roof rack, side moldings, front, and rear bumper) I always think it looks weird when the side moldings and the roof rack are fading grey and everything else is black. Looks like you're going to be busy this weekend, but post some before and after pictures!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I live close to an Advance Auto Parts so I can go pick up more if I need to. And I plan on bedlining everything, I just hope I have time to get it all done this weekend.

·
Registered
195 Posts
You should try and meet up with Snoborderphx and some of the other folks out in the Triangle. He is planning a mod day on the 10th and we will be going to URE the weekend of the 15th if you are interested. Check out the regional forum area.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
You can head over to encxc.org and sign up there. That has a lot more Triangle folks, but obviously, since it's only about 15 locals, it's a lot quieter than it is here.

Sn0

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Today I completed the two rear wheels and rear bumper. Tomorrow will be the front two wheels and the front bumper along with the small side panels
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Before:

Wheels Before:

Wheels After a few coats

Front bumper sanded and wiped down with Acetone, getting ready for the bedliner

Front bumper after a few coats

I'll get up the complete after photos tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts