Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FREE: OEM Second Gen roof rack cross bars

Yours FREE if you pick them up in Fort Collins, CO....or simply pay shipping to where ever you are (add 3.5% to cover PayPal/CC fees). Hit 'em with a little rattle can spray paint and they'll be as good as new. Comes with mounting hardware.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shipping cost to 19015?
13# packaged up....so USPS Parcel Select to 19015 costs $27. With 3.5% added for PayPal or CC fees: $27.95.

If you'd like them, PM me your PayPal address and I'll email you an invoice. If you don't want them, let me know and I'll offer them to OverlandX.

--Sk

·
Registered
128 Posts
I also have a set I'll give away. Same deal as speedking's, pay for shipping plus paypal fee. They're the same color with no scuff marks. Coming from Las Vegas.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shipping cost to 19015?
Haven't heard back from you davidrode. If I don't hear from you today, I'll offer them to Niner29 next.

--Sk

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Throw me inline. I'll pay shipping.
OverlandX...you're up if you want them.

13# packaged up....so USPS Parcel Select should cost under $30 to ship.

Let me know if you want them...since I've not heard back from davidrode.

--Sk

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am interested. Shipping and fees to 19565?
OverlandX got a set elsewhere......Fire18, you are up if you want them. $27.95 shipped w/PayPal fees.

--Sk

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
davidrode is back in the game....just heard from him. Let's see if he takes them.

--Sk

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah, I believe it is Fire18 in line next? Had finals so been busy but will get these out if I hear from you.

·
Registered
209 Posts
They finally sold huh. Lol. My finger was on the paypal button just waiting. If anyone else has a set come up let me know.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.