Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINS AND THINGS

My video camera's battery is all messed up so I didnt get any video. But luckily I have a spare but it was at my hotel room so I didnt get any video today... but dont worry I will get plenty tomorrow. Okay here are a few pics.... so far there are four next gen X's here... and guess what.......

Yup thats right another diff bites the dust!!!! (this is the truck)

More pics

The next pic is of a stock fronty..... this driver has a huge set of you know what.... but this is a pic of where he got high centered.

·
on line
232 Posts
I don't mean to bust your chops over the soil, but there are always a bunch of Moab newbies that start walking all over the place without knowing what they are doing. It's good that people in your group know.

Have fun! And btw, we had 3 Gen 2s in our group 2 weeks ago and didn't have any breakage. We ran the usual popular trails too.

·
on line
1,792 Posts
Mosi said:
I don't mean to bust your chops over the soil, but there are always a bunch of Moab newbies that start walking all over the place without knowing what they are doing. It's good that people in your group know.
I'm proud to be part of a forum "community" that cares about stuff like cryptobiotic soil--and loves to wheel. I started wheeling--and going to Utah--because I love nature and trucks. Thanks Mosi.

S_e_X, those pics make my heart go pitter-patter.

·
on line
3,484 Posts

·
on line
631 Posts
arrrrhgh!! damn work! damn you work!!
looks like im missin out on so much... next year, theres always next year :(

looks like fins n things was on the list yesterday, what trails today?

·
on line
3,272 Posts
bigboyindiego said:
the 2nd pic of the black x Anyone know the setup on the rims and tires I want that same rim !!! THX :bounce:
My guess is American Racing Mojave.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Is that hi lift jack mounted to the tubing using mighty mounts? Anyone? Thats a cool way of keeping your jack with you if you don't always carry your roof rack.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That grey X is 'OregonX' Not sure about his wheels but he posted them on this site somewhere. I believe he is running either spacers or adapters so they can fit.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
That grey X is 'OregonX' Not sure about his wheels but he posted them on this site somewhere. I believe he is running either spacers or adapters so they can fit.
Sex is right. American Racing Mojaves w/ 1 inch adapters. If you're going to run this combo, be ready to do some serious hacking to your front fenders. If I had known what I know now, I probably wouldn't have done it.

Back to the topic at hand... sweet pictures Eddie. I'm going to try and get mine posted here in the next hour or so. My co-pilot snapped a pretty funny one of your fiance when you guys were going down Silver Stairs on Elephant Hill.

Shawn

1 - 14 of 14 Posts