Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Moab a few days ago. Had the time of my life. I'm already counting down the days until next year.

Got to meet Sexterra and Dnorton, both awesome guys. Hope to see them out on the trail next year.

The boys from Nissan Technical Services in AZ brought along a few toys, including the Calmini lifted X that new has a top secret front diff w/ an e-locker, a proto electronic front sway bar disconnect and a 5.6 liter from a Titan. That thing was crazy. According to the rep who was driving it, the front e-locker will likely see production. Nobody could get any dirt on the diff itself. Both myself and Eddie (Sexterra) tried.

I've got photos from Fins and Things and Hells Revenge posted on my club website. I"ll try to get the Elephant Hill photos up next weekend.

Make sure to pay close attention to the Hells page to see evidence of what surely has to be a first; an Armada going through the infamous "Squeeze"...

http://www.geocities.com/eddygris77/gonemoabphotos.htm

·
on line
3,262 Posts
LOL I wish that last photo on fins and things didnt have my reverse lights on in it....

For those of you who were wondering.... I did eventually make it up that hill. :cheers:

Excellent pics.... I will post some more up when I get home.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Dude,

I rolled right past all of you guys in the downtown area. I was the one waving at you from my big rig. It was the big orange Schneider one going through town. I tried to get someone on channel 19 but no one responded. If I could have got a hold of one of you guys I would have rode with someone if they had a seat open. Just had to park the rig.

·
on line
564 Posts
SuWeet pics...damn that looks like fun!

Rob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts