Registered
1,743 Posts
Username: Golf286

Make: Nissan
Year: 2011
Model: Xterra
Trim: Pro-4X
Color: Lightning Silver

Comments: I've been in the process of rebuilding/modifying our Titan Swapped Pro 4X for the last month or so.. Here's what I've had to do so far: Repair/modify the Frame Horns Repair rear Leaf Spring Perch's (still may have to replace) Repair/modify Rear Shock Perch's ( I've ordered new perch's from Ruff Stuff) Replaced Sliders w/Hefty's Happening this week: Things to still do Rebuild the PRG UCA's Replace the LCA's New PRG Tie Rod ends Stainless Steel Brake lines Replace Front Bumper w/Custom Hefty Replacing Rear Shrock Bumper w/Dual swing Hefty Upcoming Projects: ARB Front Locker Replace existing OBA w/ARB Regear to 4:56's 35's for Moab.

MODS

Exterior:
Boulder Ironworx Sliders
Boulder Ironworx Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier
Boulder Ironworx Rear Quarters

PHOTOS

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Looks like I won't be running many trails with you next year at Moab unless I start building quick!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like I won't be running many trails with you next year at Moab unless I start building quick!
Hey Ryan,
You'll still be running a few trails with me, cuz we have to do Hell's together and Top of the World. Remember T's rig is still open unless I get a wild hair and decide to give him a rear locker before Moab.. Give me a call when you know what's up abt the trip in Oct, and we can definitely talk abt the rear bumper..
Bill

·
on line
14,613 Posts
I am reminded of the scene in Bull Durham where Kevin Costner shows the "Meat " that the ribbon or flower goes in front on the garter-belt.

the HiLift goes on the passenger side. :):)

but I didn't say princess.... :):):)

..............cause yer way bigger than me.....;)

I noticed it in the pics on the expedition portal forum.
nice pics by the way...

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am reminded of the scene in Bull Durham where Kevin Costner shows the "Meat " that the ribbon or flower goes in front on the garter-belt. the HiLift goes on the passenger side. :):) but I didn't say princess.... :):):) ..............cause yer way bigger than me.....;) I noticed it in the pics on the expedition portal forum. nice pics by the way...
Mr. Haynes,
LMAO!!!! The Hi-lift will be on the new rear bumper this week, but thanks for the heads up(let's just say it's been that since I picked it up)
Thanks Chris and hopefully I'll see you at CANVAZ..

·
on line
97 Posts
The custom Hefty front bumper is sweet! How much weight did it save you? I'm assuming its lighter than what you were running. We're you able to use the hefty skid plates with it? I want to pull the trigger on a bumper soon, just weighing my options.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The custom Hefty front bumper is sweet! How much weight did it save you? I'm assuming its lighter than what you were running. We're you able to use the hefty skid plates with it? I want to pull the trigger on a bumper soon, just weighing my options. Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Hey there,
The New Hefty isnt in the pics I pick it up this week, I am running all Hefty Skids on it now. I've decided to get away from the tube bumper. I'll let you know the difference in weight.. You've got some pretty good options now, in my opinion I'm Hefty biased that being said there are some great options out there.. Let me know if you need anymore info/options on the front bumper I have now.
Thanks Bill

·
on line
97 Posts
What are you running now? Are you going to sell it when you swap it out? Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 80 Posts